Gboard – the Google Keyboard 18.104.22.168714143 beta APK Download by Google LLC
Gboard also has emoji look for to assist you discover emoji a lot quicker, plus GIF look for, and multilingual typing to permit you swap languages on the fly.
Glide Typing — Style a lot quicker by sliding your finger from letter to letter
Voice typing — Simply dictate text on the go
Research and share something from Google: — Press on G to look for and share:
• Close by shops and dining places
• Weather conditions forecasts
• News content articles
• Athletics scores
• And something else you’d look for on Google
Emoji Research — Come across that emoji, a lot quicker
GIFs — Research and share GIFs for the ideal reaction. (Offered in apps that have implemented impression keyboard aid)
Multilingual typing — No far more switching concerning languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and counsel from any of your enabled languages, without the need of the have to have to tap on the world key.
Google Translate — Translate as you form in the keyboard
• Press and maintain Enter to pick out from hundreds of emoji in any application (Android 4.4+).
• Learns as you form: No have to have to manually add words and phrases to a own dictionary. Style a term the moment and you can gesture form it or discover it in solutions following time. Extended push a suggestion to clear away it from your “learned words” or the keyboard dictionary.
• Sync your learned words and phrases throughout equipment to boost solutions (allow in Gboard Settings→ Dictionary → Sync learned words and phrases).
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger throughout the place bar to shift the cursor.
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to immediately delete multiple words and phrases.
• Make the amount row readily available all the time (allow in Configurations → Choices → Selection Row)
• Symbols hints: Present rapid hints on your keys to obtain symbols with a extended push (allow in Gboard Configurations → Choices → Extended push for symbols).
• A person handed method: On significant screen telephones, pin keyboard to the left or the ideal of the screen by extended pressing on Enter and deciding on the thumb icon.
• Quickly symbols: Gesture from the “?123” key to temporarily swap to the symbols keyboard and insert a image.
• Quickly capitalization: Gesture from the Shift key to a character to capitalize it.
• Themes: Select a topic with or without the need of key borders to match your style.
Over 120 languages supported:
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bashkir, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Cebuano, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Greenlandic, Guarani, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kurdish, Kyrgyz, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Manx, Marathi, Mongolian, Montenegrin, Nepali, Northern Sotho, Norwegian, Nyanja, Oromo, Papiamento, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Tok Pisin, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Wolof, Yiddish, Yoruba, Xhosa, Zulu
Amharic, Khmer, Lao, Lingala, Sranan Tongo, Tibetan, Torwali